EcoLeader Webinar Archives
- How to Obtain the Critical Competencies Employers are Clamoring For
- Earning EcoLeader Certification and How Certification Boosts Your Resume
- Greening the Government: Getting Elected or Hired to Help Your Community and Planet
Consultation by Phone
The EcoLeaders team provides consultation to college and university faculty, staff, administrators on the following topics:
- Help your students gain project-based leadership skills through the design and execution of NWF EcoLeader Certification workshops
- How can the EcoLeaders Career Center help your students explore career options and develop a career plan
- Develop a climate action plan for your campus using the EcoLeader project planning tool and resources
- Protect and restore habitat on campus for wildlife and provide “lands-on” experiences for students
If you are interested in another topic please don’t hesitate to reach out and let us know at EcoLeaders@nwf.org.
Up to 1 hour - $100.00
1 hour or longer - $100.00 for the first hour, $75.00 for each additional hour
The EcoLeaders team welcomes requests for in-person visits including workshops and conferences.
The fee for an in-person visit by one of our staff is $1,000 a day plus travel and lodging.
Note: The above fees include the sharing of materials prior to consultation or in-person visit, and possible follow-up via email to share additional resources and info. If you are interested in requesting consultation or an in-person visit, but your campus is facing financial challenges, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss.
Please submit your request for consultation or an in-person visit to EcoLeaders@nwf.org. If you are an EcoLeader Campus Partner at the Advanced Level, please mention that in your email to ensure you receive the 25% discount.