Green Jobs Network - April 13 Newsletter
David Corsar
114 Posts
Hello,
I hope you are doing OK in these challenging times. As I mentioned in the newsletter on March 23rd, Green Jobs Network is continuing to operate and is developing additional services for our community. One of these new services is a free career webinar series, launching on April 28 (details below).

GJN continues to receive job postings and as a reminder, the fastest way to be alerted of new jobs is via twitter.com/greenjobs. If your organization is hiring you can post your job on the Green Jobs Network job board and it will be included in the next jobs newsletter.

One other note: In addition to my work at Green Jobs Network I work in the health/wellness/fitness areas. Something I see emerging from the current crisis is a greater understanding that the notion of "healthy people" and a "healthy planet" are interconnected. Going forward, I'm planning on sharing with you more news, initiatives, and jobs related to health/wellness/fitness, including special editions of this newsletter. Feel free to contact me with any questions or feedback on this.

Finally, I want to acknowledge the uncertainly, concern, and pain that many are feeling. These are challenging times for us all on many levels. I believe that one of the things the world needs, more than ever, is healing. My hope is that we will see this rise as the threat from COVID-19 recedes. In the meantime, if you have something you'd like to offer the Green Jobs Network community, or have suggestions on how GJN can be of assistance, feel free to contact me at leonard@greenjobs.net

Be well,
Leonard

APRIL 28 - FREE CAREER WEBINAR
Green Jobs Network is launching a series of free webinars to assist job seekers during these challenging times. The first webinar is being produced with Leaders in Energy and is called Navigating Your Way to A Green Career.
This one-hour program will identify green job opportunities that you can pivot into and provide timely & actionable career advice for current and aspiring leaders who are seeking to step forward into a role in the green economy. It will feature presentations by Janine Finnell, Executive Director of Leaders in Energy and Green Career Coach Beth Offenbacker, PhD, with Waterford, Inc.
This session will take place on Tuesday, April 28 @ 11 a.m. Pacific / 2:00 p.m. Eastern. It will be delivered via Zoom and slots are limited. Register via this link.

JOB LISTINGS
The listings are organized as follows:
  • Internships & Fellowships
  • Jobs that have a flexible/remote location or are available in multiple cities
  • Jobs listed by U.S. state, in alphabetical order
  • International jobs
If you apply for one of these jobs please indicate that you learned about it from Green Jobs Network.
1. INTERNSHIPS & FELLOWSHIPS 2. JOBS - United States
Location Flexible - Remote New York City or Amsterdam San Francisco or Washington, DC Dallas, TX or Chicago, IL Location Flexible - Seattle, WA; Los Angeles, CA; Menlo Park, CA; or Honolulu, HI desired Location Flexible - Chicago, IL; New Orleans, LA; St. Paul, MN; Dallas, TX; Holly Springs, MS; Baton Rouge, LA; or Little Rock, AR Nationwide - Multiple Opportunities California - Northern CA / SF Bay Area California - Southern California Colorado - Denver District of Columbia - Washington Illinois - Chicago Metro Area Massachusetts - Boston Metro Area Montana - Billings New York - NYC Metro Area New York - Rochester North Carolina - Asheville (strongly preferred) Oregon - Portland Metro Area Tennessee - Oak Ridge Utah - Salt Lake City Washington - Seattle Wisconsin - Madison 3. JOBS - International
1 Replies
Thank you so much for this resource! As a rising senior in college, my internship was cancelled this summer and I am looking for opportunities. This helps a lot!